Chief Signal Officer Western Command Chandimandir -134107 Employment Notice
- Applications are invited for recruitment from citizens of India, who are willing to serve anywhere in India and fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications mentioned on prescribed format for 01 x Post of Civilian Switch Board Operator Grade-ii (CSBO Gde-ii) of ESM (Ex-Serviceman) category. Applications complete in all respect along with all the requisite documents, duly attested by Gazetted Officer be forwarded to CO, Western Command Signal Regiment, Chandimandir, Panchkula, Haryana, Pin-134107.
- Post & Pay Band : CSBO Grade-ii Group ‘C’ (ESM Category), Rs 21,700/-(Level3/Cell-1) + allowances as per 7th CPC.
- Details of Vacancies: 01 (One) ESM Category (Number of posts is likely to change). Appointing authority reserve all the rights for change in a number of vacancies.
- Qualification :
(c) Essential :
(ii) Matriculation or it’s equivalent from recognized Board/ University.
(iii) Proficiency in handling Private Board Exchange (PBX) Board.
(iv) Fluency in spoken English/Hindi.
- Age Limit: ESM – 18-25 Years for UR (ESM). 05 Years age relaxation for SC/ST (ESM) in upper age limit and 03 Years age relaxation for OBC (ESM) category.
*Note : (a) Qualifying age of ESM is calculated as Age minus (Armed Force Service + 03 Years).
(b) The age relaxation will be applied in the case of candidates who produce a valid certificate of caste/ category.
- Photographs: One recent passport size photograph (not more than three months old) is to be pasted on the space earmarked in the application format. Two additional photographs duly attested (on front side) are to be attached separately with the application.
- Closing date for receipt of Application. 30 Days from the date of Publication of advertisement.
- Scheme of Examination :
(a) The selection process will be made strictly on merit which will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the written test comprising of 100 Marks.
(b) Written Test: The questions will be asked in English as well as Hindi.
(c) No extra weight will be given for additional extra/ higher qualification for recruitment.
(d) Practical Test: Practical test will be conducted to check the candidate’s proficiency in the handling of Telephone Exchange. This will be conducted for qualifying purpose only.
(e) Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for a written and practical test.
(g) If the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible to arrange the examination for all the candidates, the Chief Signal Officer, Headquarters Western Command reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of marks obtained in the prescribed minimum essential qualification.
9 Important Instructions for applicants :
(a) Dates of the examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates after acceptance of their applications.
(b) Persons working in Central/ State Govt/ PSU must apply through proper channel along with the certificate from the establishment that no disciplinary action is contemplated/ pending against them and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection.
(c) New entrants to Government Service entering on or after 01 Jan 2004 will be governed by New Pension Scheme.
(d) The Chief Signal Officer, Headquarter Western Command will not be responsible for any postal delay or failure.
(e) The candidates must clearly superscribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CSBO GDE-II” on top of the envelope in capital letters.
(f) Candidates applying for the post must enclose copies of certificates attested by a Gazetted Officer in support of Educational/ Technical qualification, Experience
certificate, Caste Certificate, and discharge book. Two self-addressed envelopes with requisite postage stamps to be enclosed along with the application.
(g) Incomplete, unsigned application, without left/right thumb impression on application and application received after the last day of closing receipt of application will be summarily rejected and no correspondence to this regard will be entertained.
(h) The application can be filled by the candidate either in English or Hindi.
Western Command Signal regiment
PROFORMA FOR APPLICATION – Click Here To Download