Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute: Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals for one post of Junior Hindi Translator Advt. No. 04/2019
The prescribed application format is available on our website https://www.csmcri.org/ The applications must reach us latest by 15.07.2019
CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Junior Hindi Translator Job Notification Details
- Name of the Organization: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
- Job Location: Bhavnagar, Gujrat
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Name of the Post: Junior Hindi Translator
- Total number of Vacancies: 1
- Official website: https://www.csmcri.org/
Educational Qualifications for Junior Hindi Translator job:
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject of either or the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; OR
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking.
- Knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognized Board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution.
- Degree or Diploma course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from recognized Institute/University
Not more than 30 years
Rs. 47328/- per month (LEVEL 6 in PAY MATRIX)
Application fee should be deposited in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favor of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar.
(No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates)
The selection will be made on the basis of the written competitive examination. There will be two papers in the written competitive examination (Paper-I and Paper-II). The Second paper will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in the first paper.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may download the prescribed Application Form from the Institute website: www.csmcri.res.in Application Form can also be collected in person from the Recruitment & Assessment Cell of the Institute during office hours.
Applications, in a sealed cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Advt. No. 04/2019”, must reach the following address on or before 15-07-2019:
The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)
Last Date: 15-07-2019
Click here to know more information: CSMCRI Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2019