National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Recruitment 2019 has recently rolled out the Job notification Advt. No. 2/2019 Dated: 29.05.2019 to eligible candidates for the post of Finance Officer to be filled on deputation/promotion basis at NIH, Roorkee. The post carries the pay and allowances at Central Government rates.
The job applications for National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format. All the recruitment details are mentioned such as job location, qualifications, age limit, and selection process below.
NIH Recruitment 2019 | National Institute of Hydrology Roorkee Job Notification details
- Name of the Organization: National Institute of Hydrology
- Job Location: Jal Vigyan Bhawan, Roorkee, 247667 Uttarakhand
- Name of the Post: Finance Officer
- Total number of Vacancies: 01 Post
- Employment Type: Contract
- Last Date: 29-07-2019
- Official website: www.nihroorkee.gov.in
NIH Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details
Name of the Post: Finance Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 01 Post
The post of Finance Officer to be filled on deputation/promotion basis at NIH, Roorkee, Uttrakhand.
Eligibility and Educational Qualifications for NIH Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualifications: Possessing a degree from a recognized University and experience in Administration, Finance, Accounts, Audit, Budget and other financial matters.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years.
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix – Level- 11 (Rs.67700-208700/ Per Month)
How to Apply for NIH Recruitment 2019
Applications for one post of Finance Officer to be filled on deputation/ promotion basis at NIH, Roorkee. Applications in the prescribed format in duplicate along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach “Senior Administrative Officer, National Institute of Hydrology, Jal Vigyan Bhawan, Roorkee, Uttarakhand – 247667 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last date of submission of application form: 29th July 2019
- Incomplete/erroneous applications will be rejected.
- Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.