UPSC Recruitment 2019: The Union Public Service Commission has released job notification of one vacancy in the grade of Library & Information Officer (General Central Service, Group- ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in Level-11 of CCS(RP) Rules 2016 in the office of UPSC on Composite Method basis. The vacancy is in New Delhi on Deputation Basis.
The job applications for UPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format within 60 days from the date of advertisement published or before 03 Aug 2019.
All the recruitment details are mentioned such as job location, qualifications, age limit, and selection process in the recruitment notification. We have attached the official notification pdf as well. You can visit there and get all the necessary details/information.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Job Notification details
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Name of the Post: Library & Information Officer
- Total number of Vacancies: 1
- Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2019 | UPSC Vacancy Educational Qualifications Details
(i) Composite Method:-Deputation (including Short Term Contract) plus Promotion- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Autonomous or Statutory or Semi Government Organizations,-
- (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis or equivalent; or
(ii) With seven years’ regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in level-7(Rs. 44900-142400/-) of the pay matrix or equivalent; and
- Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience namely;
(i) Master’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or institute; and
(ii) five year’s professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State Government or Union territory or autonomous or statutory organization or public sector undertaking or university or recognized research or educational institution
- One year experience of computerizing library activities in a Library under the Central Government or State Government or Union territories or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertakings or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
- Diploma in Computer Applications from a Recognized University or Institute.
Candidate’s age should be Max. 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
How to Apply for UPSC Vacancy 2019
Candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may send their application in the prescribed format to Shri B.K.Sahu, Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No. 218/AB, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 within 60 days from the date of advertisement published or before 03 Aug 2019, along with following documents.
- Integrity certificate
- Statement of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘nil’ certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years i.e. 2013-14 to 2017-18 (attested on each page by an officer, not below the rank of an Under Secretary to Govt. of India).
04 June 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form
03 August 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification: Click here